At Prime Vision, we pride ourselves on our people, and accordingly, are always looking for new talented individuals to join us. Of course, professional qualifications count, but more importantly, we want smart people that share our passion for technology.
It’s exciting, when talking to our clients, while our technology impresses, it’s our people, approach and attitude that excels. And that is the way we want it to stay.
We would like to welcome a pro-active Inside Sales Executive who will be a ‘go-to person’ and who loves working with multidisciplinary teams and our partners. We are looking forward to work with an energetic, knowledgeable self-starter who will help us bring our Sales & Marketing team into the next level.
- The Inside Sales Executive is primarily responsible for capturing sales opportunities while managing account relations together with the account directors;
- Understand customer request and able to translate into a strong commercial proposal;
- Lead bid and tender process (large and medium sized) in cooperation with key account directors and technical experts;
- Achievement of and contribution in sales targets;
- Development and maintenance of relationships with prospects and customers;
- Lead or support marketing and business intelligence related projects;
- Clear communication about the progress of the monthly/quarterly targets;
- Signaling and creation of opportunities in order to realize individual and joint growth;
- Updating our Sales Force CRM system.
- At least 4 years of experience in similar job;
- At least HBO work and think level;
- Experience and confidence to engage with technical experts to create the best commercial offer;
- Experience with the concept of Consultative Selling;
- Comfortable with complex ICT topics;
- Knowledge of logistics, mail and parcel processing is a preference;
- Affinity and/or work experience in Marketing;
- Familiar with procurement processes (e.g. RFI, RFQ, RFP, ITT);
- Strong communication and proposal writing skills in Dutch and English and at least one other European language, preferably French, German or Spanish;
- Core competences: pro-activity, team player, ownership, stress resistance, quality and goal orientation;
- Experience with CRM-systems
What you can expect from us
- A global and dynamic working environment with lots of space to develop yourself;
- Flexible working hours (including working from home options) and an informal atmosphere;
- Market conform salary and excellent secondary working conditions;
- Many nice extras like company fitness and grand café;
- Challenging and dynamic working environment in a young company that belongs to the top of the world;
- An enthusiastic, ambitious team of colleagues within a dynamic company with great worldwide ambitions and a very flat company culture.
Do you want to know more about this vacancy? Please contact Dirk van Lammeren at +31 15 219 20 90.
If you have any issues sending via the form, please contact Peggy Koster at email@example.com.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.